Skip to main content

Hi,

I have made an order for internet but I can’t track it’s status as I haven’t received a client number?

Can anyone advise on what I can do?

Usually the Track and Trace is sent as soon as the item has been shipped but it also depends what sort of order you have placed.

With a mobile subscription, the SIM card is sent via regular mail without Track and Trace, when ordering a mobile phone, the Track and Trace code is sent when the phone is out for delivery.

If you have ordered an internet subscription, the same applies as with a mobile phone, a Track and Trace will be sent when the items are sent.

The modem etc. as usually sent one week before the date the connection will be active.

Thanks for the quick response Gerrit.

It is an internet subscription. It was ordered last week 14th June and when I ordered it, the 23rd of June this Friday was shown as the start date. However it doesn’t mention this starting date on the contract or other document. I have an order number but no client number so no way of tracking it and I haven’t received any info since regarding a delivery or starting date. Have you any recommendations on what I should do as I am under pressure to have it set up for working remotely as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Andrew 

@Andyec93 What sort of connection did you order?

Usually it takes at least 2 weeks before a connection will be activated - unless additional work is required.

When you read the e-mail with subject ‘Bedankt voor uw bestelling’, it usually shows a date under "Startdatum …………...”the shown date is the date you prefered, this might change and will be mentioned in a second e-mail.

The best and fastest way to get an update on your order is to call KPN Customer Service on 0800-0402. Customer Services can be reached from Monday till Friday from 8:00 AM till 6PM (18:00), or Saturdays from 8 AM till 5PM (17:00).

Hi Gerrrit,

I checked my email as you suggested and found “You have asked us to start your subscription on June 23, 2023.” There hasn’t been any email regarding a start date since then. Perhaps calling is best. Thanks for your help!

Andy