Skip to main content

I’d like to find the right channel to report un unprofessional behaviour of one of the KPN agent. Yesterday (September, 18th) around 19.30 a KPN technician showed up at our place for checking the line, we were not home but our cat sitter was there. The technician didn’t have an appointment and KPN didn’t give us any notice, therefore she didn’t let him in. 

He started to have a unprofessional and intimidating behaviour (fortunately, only verbally), insulting her and treating us to disconnect the internet line. Our cat sitter was very scared but luckily she still didn’t let him in.

I’d like KPN to investigate this matter to verify the legitimacy of the individual involved and take appropriate measures to prevent the recurrence of such distressing experiences for both customers and personnel.

@CassT Welcome to our forum. 

Sorry to read that the cat sitter and you had a bad experience with a KPN employee. 

You are writing that the technician came to check the line. Does this mean that you have a KPN internet connection? 

And did the technician tell why he was there? Because our technicians don't come to your house without an appointment. 

Is it possible that there was "KPN Netwerk" on the clothing of the technician? 

If that was the case then the technician was from a different company (KPN Netwerk), and I would advise you to contact them.