Skip to main content

Hello, recently i set up a 100/mbs WiFi router from KPN, its been a month the service and speed have been perfect and everything, but when i signed that contract i agreed on about 23€ per month for the first six months and then double of the for the rest of the year. And today as the first month 47€ was cut from me, Any explanations???

Hi @Rezdarr , did you check the invoice? Normally you receive this by mail. You can find it in MijnKPN as well. As this is the first invoice, there can be extra one-off costs, like “aansluitkosten” (connection costs). Your subscription costs are paid one month in advance, but the first month is charged afterwards. That might explain the “double” amount. The invoice should make this clear.

Welcome to the KPN forum @Rezdarr!

I see @RBxx has informed you perfectly about the ‘aansluitkosten’,  the fact that your first invoice covers 2 months and how you can check the invoice yourself :relaxed: Is everything clear now, or do you have some other questions? 

Hello, recently i set up a 100/mbs WiFi router from KPN, its been a month the service and speed have been perfect and everything, but when i signed that contract i agreed on about 23€ per month for the first six months and then double of the for the rest of the year. And today as the first month 47€ was cut from me, Any explanations???

its normal,cause its for the connection costs,one time only

I haven't heard from you again, so I'm assuming it's all clear now. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask! 

I haven't heard from you again, so I'm assuming it's all clear now. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask! 

YES! Thank you it was just “aansluitkosten”, i appreciate the fast answer and concerns and sorry for not replying fast.

No problem, thanks for responding now!