Skip to main content

Hi, I have the same problem.KPN already sent me a new kpn box 12 but the problem is still happening.Just switch off multiple times a day abd takes like 5 minutes to be again on.Quite annoying when I have to work from home.Did KPN solve your problem?If yes could you please let me know how?

Thank you

*Admin: eigen topic voor je vraag aangemaakt

Welcome @Gyorgyi. I can understand that it is really annoying when your KPN ExperiaBox reboots multiple times a day. Maybe there is something wrong in the line to your home. I would like to do some measurements to find out what the problem is. Can you fill in your profile? Thanks in advange.

Hi Jeroen, thank you for your feedback.I have just completed my profile.Regarding the line I think is not the problem.Internwt is good but the only problem is thar the KPN Box 12 just switch off completely.I though it could be the power socket so I decided to conected to a different one but the problem still happen. So KPN decided to send me a new Box but after a couple of days it started to do the same.It can also be the power charger because KPN did not send me a new one (only sent the KPN box 12 and I am using the power charger from the previous one).

I will be waiting for your feedback and please bear in mind that this problem happens randomly so days that happens once or twice and days that happens quite a lot of times.

Thank you