Skip to main content

I have not received  the KPN modem yet. Where can I address my request? 

Welcome to the forum @Papazois!

Can you please update your profiel and give me a heads up if you’ve done so? I'd like to check your order, to see when you should receive the modem :slight_smile:

I have updated the profile.

I have applied for Internet through ProPropertyPartners website. I have received an email from PostNL that the modem returned back but I have not received another email prior.

Also could I have the modem send to again, but with another name recipient? Instead of Stefanos Papazois, to be send to the same address but under the name of Vladimir Georgiev. 

@Papazois Thanks for updating your profile. I asked my colleagues to send you a new modem. Unfortunatly it is not possible to put it under another name. 

My colleagues will send the modem as soon a possible. 

It will not being possible to receive since I am not in Netherlands for the moment but my flat mate is staying there for now. You need to change the name of the person that can receive the parcel.

What should I do for this to happen? Send a document or something. Complete a form?

@Papazois That should not mather, when your flat mate is home he can accept the package. If he is not home and the package wil go to a PostNL point, he can go there with his ID, if he can name the adress he should be able to pick up the package! 

Great, Thank you!

I would like to inform that still there is no modem received and the 1st bill already paid, even no service given.

Can you help me? 

@Papazois That is strange, I think something went wrong then! 

I see that my colleague ordered a new installation package, I hope this one arrives soon. Can you let me know when you have the package? 

Then I will check what I can do about the bill!