Skip to main content

Sorry voor Engels!

We are currently having some work done on our property, and I noticed that our Experia 10A box is now showing a solid red light.

I have tried restarting the glass fibre box, and have done a reset on the experia box. The green light comes on for a few seconds and then goes to a solid red one.

Does this sound like we need to arrange for an engineer, or are there other things that I can try? Thanks!

Hi @DBirkett, welcome!

Oh no! How unfortunate. If you've already given a reset to your Experiabox with a toothpick or something similar, then there's not much else you can do yourself besides checking if all the cables are still in their correct position. We would love to help, if you fill out your profile with your housenumber and zipcode we can take a look. However, it might be quicker for you to have a call with my coworkers for a direct one on one conversation via 0800-0402. Let us know what you decide! 

Hi @DBirkett, welcome!

Oh no! How unfortunate. If you've already given a reset to your Experiabox with a toothpick or something similar, then there's not much else you can do yourself besides checking if all the cables are still in their correct position. We would love to help, if you fill out your profile with your housenumber and zipcode we can take a look. However, it might be quicker for you to have a call with my coworkers for a direct one on one conversation via 0800-0402. Let us know what you decide! 

Thanks Hanna, I have completed my profile with the information.

Hi @DBirkett There seems to be a problem with the connection and therefore a I scheduled a mechanic. He or she will arrive tomorrow, somewhere between 12.00 and 14.00. You'll receive a text message when the mechanic is ons his/her way. If the appointment needs to be rescheduled, please contact our customer service by calling 0800-0402. 

Hi @DBirkett There seems to be a problem with the connection and therefore a I scheduled a mechanic. He or she will arrive tomorrow, somewhere between 12.00 and 14.00. You'll receive a text message when the mechanic is ons his/her way. If the appointment needs to be rescheduled, please contact our customer service by calling 0800-0402. 

Thanks Bart, the work on my property is continuing until the end of the month, so I will reschedule the appointment for later in the month. It is good to know that the service is still super quick! Thanks again.