Skip to main content

Hi all,

I just moved from a flat with Ziggo as the internet provider to one with KPN. The provided Experia box from KPN gives a shitty wifi signal in the back bedroom of the apartment; I tried hooking up my TP link router (was like 80 euros, so not a shit one) to the Experia box to try to improve the signal, but it's still impossible to stream videos in the back bedroom. When I called KPN they said I could buy their Wifi repeater for 100 euros, but that it would make the whole network slower. Has anyone had these issues and knows a better option to improve the wifi signal from my back bedroom?

Hello @Skyla, welcome to our forum.

I'm sorry to read you're not happy with your current wifi connection. I'd advise you to use our Wifi Manager. This tool has been specifically developed to improve your wifi connection. The Wifi Manager will ask you to perform a number of test in differenct location. On the basis of the test results, the Wifi Manager will provide a solution. For the best results, I'd advise you to use the Wifi Manager twice.