Skip to main content

I’ve ordered a subscription starting from May 6th, the day I will move to my new address. 

I see now in my confirmation e-mail that the installation package shall arrive before that date. Since no one will be in that address to receive the package, may I change the delivery address to my current address in Amsterdam? If yes, may you please guide me on how to proceed with the request?

Hi @G. Passero, yes we can still change this. Please add your current address to your forum profile (the field ‘persoonlijke opmerking’) and reply here when you've done so. We'll take care of the rest.

Done, I updated my profile with my current address. Note I filled out the house number with both a building number and an apartment number.

Thank you very much for you help.

I wish you have a lovely day!

Hi @G. Passero Since Erik is enjoying a few days I'm taking over. I just put the request to send installation package to your current adress. I'll let you know when I receive the confirmation! Have a great day too! 

Hello @G. Passero I received an update and it turned that it wasn't possible anymore to change the adress. The package was delivered at a pick up point nearby. Just must have received a track & trace-code and an update, if I'm correct. 

Hi @G. Passero Have you succesfully picked up the installation package from the pick up point? If there's something you need, just let me know. 

Hi @Bart_. Yup, I managed to retrieve the package from the pick-up point and it’s all good now!

It is okay that the delivery address couldn’t be changed in time. In fact, it was even more convenient to me to have the package delivered at the pick-up point (made my move a bit easier).

Thank you for your attention. Have a nice day!

Hi @G. Passero That's great to hear! Enjoy your new house! 

I am in the same situation. I won’t be in my new house when the modem will be delivered. So in this case, it will be returned into pick-up point right? 

I am in the same situation. I won’t be in my new house when the modem will be delivered. So in this case, it will be returned into pick-up point right? 

Hi @Enis Arik That's right. But perhaps you could reschedule the appointment? If you want to try that you could get in touch with our customer service by calling 0800-0402 or starting a chat on the website.