Skip to main content

Hi i bought a sim card the internet is working on my phone but when i put the sim card to a router it only allowing my phone to connect and Yes i did turn off the pin code on the card 

And Its not the router fault because when i put my Polish card to the router it works fine any help ? 

Hi i bought a sim card the internet is working on my phone but when i put the sim card to a router it only allowing my phone to connect and Yes i did turn off the pin code on the card 

What sort of simcard did you bought? Is it a Internet Only (data-sim) or is this with a mobile subscription?

In the first case, it might be worth it to have a look at the APN settings in the router.

In the second case, your router might be blocked by the network infrastructure. Mobile subscriptions with a 06-number are not allowed to be used in routers or any other sort of M2M (Machine to Machine) devices - for such use people should obtain a data-only simcard with a 097-number.

Do note, that by using a simcard with mobile subscription in a router could result into getting the simcard suspended as well not getting any getting support from KPN themself.