Skip to main content

Today suddenly internet went off and I saw that fiber led has turned off as well. I plugged off the power cable and plugged in again but the problem remains. I made a mechanic appointment for Monday but that means I won’t have internet for the weekend. Do you know what the problem might be and how to fix it? That’s just so weird!

Your ONT is also down or only your modem ?
Did you check the status page on your postal code ?
KPN Storingen - Hier vind je alle informatie

Only glas is off. Wifi and Power LEDs are on and internet is blinking on the modem box. I checked that no mulfunction in my neighborhood and none of the neighbors have an issue.

If you have restarted the ONT box, and the glass connection remains down. There is nothing you can do other than wait for a technician. Or call 0800-0402, the are there 24/7 for line issues.

You have the misfortune that it's in the weekend.

With a malfunction on a consumer line (subscription) is usually a mechanic the first working day. And that's monday. That's also the case if the line drops dead on a friday….

Only for a business line there is a 24 hour service for a mechanic.

You can connect several appliances as a laptop of tv via de Hotspot (wifi) of your mobile. If that is a subscription at kpn than you can receive an emergency bundel of 100 GB which runs for one week or until it's empty.

If you have a kpn mobile subscription and you didn't receive the emergency bundel not yet call again 0800-0402 and ask for that.

I don’t have a private KPN mobile subscription but I have a business package via my employer (only 10GB). Can I still get 100GB emergency bundlee?

It's not on your name. So i don't think so.

But if you don't call, you won't know.

Hello @onurhok, how unfortunate that your connection is down in the weekend. It is sometimes hard to tell what the problem is. I see that today a mechanic will visit you. I have good expextations that he will fix your line.Â