Skip to main content

Recently KPN updated my Box for faster connection.  Ever since the change I lost my Internet almost on a daily basis.  KPN has kindly replaced the V10 box but the problem remains.

I get disconnected at least 5 times a week.  To reconnect, I had to turn off and on the box.  Sometime I need to do this 4 times before I get reconnected.  Can you please help me

Hi @Wifi Error every day Welcome on the KPN Forum. I'm happy to have a look at the situation. The problem only exists with the wifi-connection? When you use a cabled connection everything is fine? 

Could you provide me with some personal information. I'm gonna need your full name, your adress and your customer number. Could you fill them in on your KPN Forum Profiel, where they are only visible for yourself and me as a KPN Moderator. 

Hello @Wifi Error every day I haven't seen a reply from you, so I hope everything is already solved. If you still need help, just let me know. 

Hello. At the moment wifi is stable. Received the vm from the engineer and we have a touch point next week if wifi stays up. 

Reageer