Skip to main content

Hello,

I have selected the following product:
Hussel Internet 50 Mbit/s € 42,50
Dit abonnement heeft een minimumduur van 12 maanden.
Actiekorting eerste 6 maanden - € 21,25 € 21,25

The 1st invoice that i received, though, states this:
Hussel Internet 50 Mbit/s 42,50
Actiekorting eerste 6 maanden -7,50
Periode 24 dec t/m 24 dec
Hussel Internet 50 Mbit/s 1,42
Actiekorting eerste 6 maanden -0,25

Therefore, the wrong discount has been applied to my subscription. Could you please help me out and fix this?

Thank you in advance!

Hello @dang4 and thank you for your message on our forum. I understand that you have a question about your invoice and the calculated discount. Can you please fill in your information in your profile, so I can take a look at your invoice?
Please fill in your customer number, zipcode and housenumber, date of birth and the last 3 numbers of your bankaccount. You can use “Persoonlijke opmerkingen” as an extra input field.
Your information is only visible for you and the KPN Moderators. Can you give me a sign here, when you have updated your profile? Thank you!

Hello @Shyrin_, Thank you for your answer. I have just updated my profile with the needed information.  Thank you!

That is really weird. In the last few months I have never seen such a discount. At half the price. 

So I'm curious too. I understand that you would want this discount. But don't get your hopes up 😁 everyone pays the same discount and that  6 months €35,- then 42,50

It would help if you had the screenshot of the page where you saw this discount

Well, not everyone @Darkie117 … In certain areas where we're installing fiberglass, customers can get a extra discount on their subscription. I can see on your confirmation that you have this discount too, @dang4. On your next invoice you will receive the whole remaining discount. My apologies for this inconvenience! If you have anymore questions, please let us know!

Thank you for the confirmation @Shyrin_ . Since the 1st invoice is already paid with a wrong amount, I can imagine the 2nd invoice will include the correct discount of my subscription plus the correction amount (discount) with respect to the 1st invoice. 

Thank you for your help!

The total amount of the discount is 6 x €21,25 = €127,50. You've already received €7,50 + €0,25. So on the next invoice you will receive the remaing discount = €119,75.

You’re welcome!