Skip to main content

For English speaking.
I subscribe sim only unlimited for 2 years without realizing that with unlimited I can only use 5 GB a day and 1 GB order again. Which was very disappointed. Since they advertise, unlimited screaming, watching movies etc  it’s not true with my experience. While on the road my son watch football and we got the notice that I finished daily use. That’s how we found out about this daily 5GB. I am stuck now for 2 years I am doubting now when my contract finish if I continue with KPN. We subscribe tv, Internet, landline plus 2 abonnement simcard. 

And you can add as many 1 GB packs as you want so it’s truly very true.

Dissapointed perhaps but you’ve should have read the information more carefully before signing the contract.

It’s true I could read details but it should have been clear on the advert though. Transparent and clear isn’t. Otherwise I won’t stuck with 2 years. 

FYI: Every mobile operator in the Netherlands uses this method of 5GB daily and adding 1 GB after that for their unlimited mobile internet.

Switching your subscriptions for mobile (if even possible) will not change your problem then.

Bro who cares just send a sms when you get the notification and you got direct a gb. 

It's not fun I know but it works. If you want to be online without disturbing or annoying text then you should change to a real internet isp instead of mobile use