Skip to main content

Hallo, mijn abbonement is om administratieve redenen buiten gebruik gesteld terwijl ik mijn rekeningen netjes heb betaald, wat is hier de aanleiding toe?????

I am Paolo,

Sorry for my English. I hope you can understand, if not sorry.

I have the same problem. I paid on 24 april 2021 and KPN non received.

I have the statement of my bank and all is paid. Have I to send this statement to KPN?

But I don’t know the address of administration of KPN. May you help in this strange situation?

I think now the problem is between my bank and KPN, not me.

Thanks for your answer,

Paolo

*admin: made a new topic for your question and added link/quote

Hi there @Paolo Riccioni, welcome to the KPN forum! That doesn't sounds very good. The best thing to do is to contact the customer service! The number is 0800-0402. If that doesn't work, please let me know!

I phoned 10 days ago, but KPN continue to ask me money. If you can help me in this, I explain the way to help me: I will send the statement of my payment printed by my Rabobank in Rotterdam, so you can see my payment. After KPN will contact my bank to find one solution. If this cannot be one solution you can tell to KPN Administration what I have to do. Thanks for your patience. Paolo Riccioni,

email 1: ***

email 2: ***

Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

Hi @Paolo Riccioni, I called our financial department. They told me the way of collection isn't via automatic payment. So you need to transfer the money manually. We can see that that there was a payment of 56,66 on the 6th of april and a payment of 60,47 on 31 may. We see the bill for the month april (56,78) isn't payed yet. There could be a problem with the bank but KPN cannot help in these situations. We can only check if the money is tranferred. In this case, it isn't. Did you maybe pay that bill with another bank account? You have to pay with the account that's connected to you package. Please check if this amount is withdrawn in your bank account and otherwise contact the Rabobank.