Skip to main content

Dear team,

My new abonnement sim(along with device) is not getting any signal and my KON prepaid sim(ported to abbonment) has stopped already.

Please help me to activate this new SIM. Thanks in advance!

Dear team,

My new abonnement sim(along with device) is not getting any signal and my KON prepaid sim(ported to abbonment) has stopped already.

Please help me to activate this new SIM. Thanks in advance!

*KPN Prepaid

Hi @KumarGaurav, I'm sorry to hear you're facing issues with your KPN sim card(s) 🙁 They are both not working at the moment, if I understand correctly? 

According to the notes of one of my colleagues, you've contacted us earlier today and are going to visit a KPN store. Is this correct and are you going to a store to get a new sim card?

Thanks for the response, Maja!

If it's not something you can fix from there and I left with no option than visiting KPN store. But how a new sim card can be having ‘No Service’ status when old has already stopped working.

Also in a situation when switching is between KPN Prepaid to abbonment :(

I can do another check, can you please provide me with both sim card numbers? You can write them down in the ‘persoonlijke opmerkingen’ field of your profiel and please give me a heads up if you’ve done so 🙂

Thanks!

I put that in our private chat. Hope that works!

We do not work via private chat, so I've updated your profile with this info 🙂 All off my colleagues will be able to help you now, if I'm not at work 😉

I see a different sim card number than the one that is active nog in our systems, so that seems to be the problem. Can you update your profile with the last 3 digits of your IBAN bank account number? This check gives me the possibility to change the sim card number, so the right one will be activated!

Nice, that you found it, thanks :)

And I can understand now the significance of message in profile. Let's update the new sim card. Thank you!

Can you please confirm, how much time it is going to take to have the correct sim activated? Or do I still need to visit Store? Thanks in advance!

Hi Kumar. It's really unfortunate but we are experiencing an outage in our systems. I'm unable to check if I can remotely activate the SIM card at the moment. I can't guarantee if my colleagues in the shop can do it either at the moment. 

@KumarGaurav I replied to your private message.