Skip to main content

Please improve mobile coverage in the area Dropped pin
https://maps.app.goo.gl/hQWM4De97vzEu2bs5.

Really slow and not stable connection outsibe and really impossible to get internet inside of a new houses in this area.

Thank you!

Hello Igor, that's most unfortunate. Are more people in your direct neighborhood experiencing these problems? Are these coverage issues recent or did they popup recently? 

Hello Igor, that's most unfortunate. Are more people in your direct neighborhood experiencing these problems? Are these coverage issues recent or did they popup recently? 

Yes, everybody have this issue in this new house.

It was from the beginning, in some parts of the house on the first floor it’s possible to get not stable 1-3 Mbit/s 4G.

And outside do you experience the same problems? If your phone is capable you can turn on “Wi-Fi Calling” for a better reception. I can't guarantee if we are able to improve the reception because there are a lot of factors in play. Like the placement of the nearest cell tower, construction of your house. Could you fill out you're profile for me?

Outside there is less connection problems then inside, but upload speed is really slow, less then 0,7 Mbit and not stable.

Profile done!
Just want you to know that this area is under construction and a lot of people are going to live there, so they need good quality connection and you can plan to improve the coverage for mobile and internet ;)

Thanks Igor. According to my tools and maps there should be ample coverage on the address provided. I can't figure out wat causes these problems. I notified my colleagues from our Technical Support to investigate the matter. And they should contact you in a couple of days to discuss the matter.