Skip to main content

I emigrated from Netherlands in October but still KPN has not canceled my subscription. 
I sent the proof from the geemente at least 10 times, called the number from abroad and no one was able to help me (every employee was saying different things), I keep receiving bills,
please end my contract because it is really a fraud. I sent multiple emails with all my data and the proof of emigration. 

Hi @Gonçalo valente and welcome to our forum!

I'm sorry to hear that your subscription is still active despite you sending proof of deregistration. 😕

I'm unable to terminate subscriptions, so unfortunately I cannot assist here. All I can advise you to do is call us on +316 1200 1200 and ask for the department in charge of cancelling subscriptions.
They should be able to inform you on the progress and they should also be able to see the e-mails sent to opzeggen@kpn.com . 

Hopefully that way it's solved quickly! 

Good night. 
I already did that but I’m still waiting for a response, and it’s been one month and half. And my subscription is not cancel yet. 

Hello good morning, for the past 30 mim I has talking to kpn about the cancellation of my mobile phone plan, and once again they can not do nothing, and the only thing they say is to send the documents again and just wait for the response. this situation its annoying and unacceptable its been 2 months and I still have the plan active, this is a fraud form the part of KPN. I was trying to solve this situation by the correct means, but it seems like the im going to put KPN in court, because this is unacceptable, I have sent the right document for the past 3 weeks and don't have any response yet. this is considered a fraud.😡😡😡

regards 

Gonçalo Valente.

Hello good morning, for the past 30 mim I has talking to kpn about the cancellation of my mobile phone plan, and once again they can not do nothing, and the only thing they say is to send the documents again and just wait for the response. this situation its annoying and unacceptable its been 2 months and I still have the plan active, this is a fraud form the part of KPN. I was trying to solve this situation by the correct means, but it seems like the im going to put KPN in court, because this is unacceptable, I have sent the right document for the past 3 weeks and don't have any response yet. this is considered a fraud.😡😡😡

regards 

Admin: moved to your already existing topic

If you haven't had a response yet I'd advise you to call the department in charge of cancellations again. 

on +316 1200 1200 and ask for the department in charge of cancelling subscriptions.

I cannot cancel subscriptions, only they can. If you’ve already called, make sure you ask for the cancellations department. They are able to see the documentation sent to the e-mail address and should be able to tell you why it hasn't been solved yet. 

I'm sorry I can't assist any further and I hope the contract will be cancelled soon.