Skip to main content

Greetings, I've been trying for weeks now to get a hold of someone within kpn, difficult task I may add. I need to speak with someone directly (not a useless robot) or I'll just stop with the payments, that will fix it on my end... I'm NOT going to be paying something I'm not using.

This is a URGENT matter, I'm not in the country anymore…

I have two Sim card abonnement I want to cancel... Reaching me through this forum won't do.

Contact me directly either by email which is * or by phone call in which case my number is *. Notice I'm abroad so don't forget the +31 if needed.

Best regards,

Renato

*Admin: data removed because of privacy.

Hi@RenatoLeite , welcome to our Forum and thank you for your message.

I understand it's difficult to cancel your subscription with KPN via chat or our call center. I think the message that we cannot reach you through the Forum is a bit strange, because you do post this message on the Forum and that's how we work. Unfortunately, I cannot cancel a subscription, and certainly not without proper verification. If the subscriptions have already served their contract, you can reach KPN by telephone at +31612001200 to cancel it. Say the words 'opzeggen mobiel' and you will be redirected to a colleague of mine.

You can also do it online. The processing takes a little bit longer though.

Also the LiveChat function can cancel the contract. But therefore you must answer some questions in advance so you will be redirected to the right collaborator.

@RenatoLeite, did the cancellation ultimately succeed?

Reageer