Skip to main content

Dear KPN customer service,

I have issues with data roaming with my current KPN Sim. I live in Netherlands, and everything seems to work fine. But whenever I travel outside NL, my mobile data doesnt seems to work. I have tried everything with my mobile but somehow data doesnt start. Please check and correct this on priority.

Hello @Ank_171991,

did you check your APN settings?

Maybe you should use portalmmm.com instead of the default called: internet

Please let us know if it works.

Hello @Nicj56 ,

Thanks for the response, but with this setting, i lost my internet completely although it shows 4G.

Regards,

Ankit

Hello @Ank_171991,

My bad please use this: portalmmm.nl

it still doesnt work, any idea how to get this corrected?

Hi @Ank_171991! I'm sorry to hear that it's not working still. 

Just to make sure: you do have the roaming setting turned on when you’re abroad? 

If so, could you fill out your forum profile? Please fill it out as completely as possible, including your cellphone number. 
If you give me a heads-up here when you’ve done so, then I'll be able to see what I can do/find. 🙂

@Sanne_M yes my international roaming is always turned on. I have filled the forum profile. Please check.

@Ank_171991 Thank you! I’ve tried checking your number, but your number is not found in my systems. Are you sure your subscription is with KPN? Or perhaps there's an error in the number you entered in your profile? 

If you want faster contact regarding this you can also call us on 0800-0402 or on +316 1200 1200 if you’re abroad currently. If you tell the phone ‘robot’ you have an error then you should be able to speak to someone quickly.Â