Skip to main content

Hello! At first I was using iPhone 12, for my hotspot to computer I give direct internet through usb-c as tethering, because then my internet is more stable when I am gaming. I had 0 issues, no laggs or internet problems when I was using iPhone 12 as tethering hotspot. 2 months ago I changed my phone to iPhone 14 Pro and my internet is terrible. I continue to use tethering through cable and  my internet is unstable, I receive random laggs, internet connection lost problems, high ping and packet loss.

I have been having this problem for 2 months, I am paying full price and internet is unstable. I did try to change from e-sim back to physical sim card and that haven't solved anything. Anything that can be done for helping with this?

Thank you!

Hi @lemonwave, that's weird. Do you notice the problem on one device or more? 

And if you make a wireless hotspot, do you experience the same unstable internet?

And if you use the iPhone 12 again with the same physical sim it works fine? Cause in that case the iPhone 14 is the problem. Maybe you can change some settings or anything or contact Apple for help.Â