Skip to main content

Hi,

My SIM card is not working and I lost it. I think it somehow deactivated, while I’m still paying the invoices.

Can you plz check for me to see if it can be reactivated and a new SIM card can be sent to my address?

The mobile nr. is 06********.

Thank you.

Mod Break: removed number due to privacy 

Hi can you plz help with reply?

Hi @Adiezhang, welcome to our forum. This is not a chat, so a reply doesn't happen as fasty as you expected. If you want quicker contact, you can call us at 0800-0402, or +31612001200 from abroad.

I can take a look at this for you, but to do so I need more of your details. Can you fill out your profile with your postal code, house number, name and date of birth of the subscriber, the 06-number in question and the last 3 digits of your IBAN? If you reply after doing so I'll be able to take a look.

Thank you Jasper, I’ve done with the profile. Plz have a look and let me know.

thank you.

Thank you @Adiezhang, I;ve requested a new simcard for you. This will be delivered to your home address. It will be delivered within 3 business days. When you have it you can activate it on this page: kpn.com/simkaartactiveren

Hi Jasper, can i request to deliver to my friend place, as im currently not in the country?

Thank yo.

Sadly that's not possible, when we send a replacement simcard it is automatically send to the home address, there is no option to change it to another address. 

It's also possible to ask for a new card in one of our stores but your friend won't be able to do that, since you need to be present for that.

what if i would like to change my home address?

Hi Jasper, I’ve amended my profile, plz let me know if the card will be delivered to the address

I can't change the address, to change it there has to be an extra check we can't do on the forum. This can only be done via our callcenter, which can be reached at +31612001200 from abroad. 

Doesn't your friend (or someone else) have a key to your house? They can pick up the mail and either send it to you or give it to your friend so they can do that?