Skip to main content

Hello, 
At 07.12 my subscription to Lyca has finished and I have transfered my number to kpn with a monthly subscription. I did that in belief that it will provide me a better internet connection and signal, but for now it is not working and I need working phone in the morning. 

When I go to MijnKPN and I try to link the new phone number, I get a message saying that the they don’t recognize the subscription, and that I should verify my information. 

I’ve already have done all the stuff your sms bot asked me to do. Lyca also confirmed my gsm change. Also when I log into my kpn account sms still arrive in Lyca sim card. So can you please do sth about it? I really need the phone working today! 

yours sincerely,
Pawel

Hi @Szarlej, welcome to our forum. I can understand you want to be able to use your new subscription. It's possible it wasn't activated yet, at that time. How is the situation now, is it activated and working? If not, calling us (with a different phone) at 0800-0402 is the fastest way to contact us if it doesn't work yet. It's also posible to start a chat with us. The forum is a platform where customers help eachother and we jump in when we're needed. 

If you can't call the mentioned number, we can take a look for you. Can you fill out your forumprofile completely? If you've filled out all options you can add the last 3 digits of your bankaccount to "Persoonlijke opmerkingen”. After that you can let us know you've done so.

I was at kpn point and they said it will take 2 days. Wish I knew it earlier though, thanks for the reply 

You're welcome, and that might explain it. It sounds like you'll still be able to use the Lyca subscription until ours is active.