Skip to main content

Hi,

I’m also having the same problem. I’m using my old number, which I got from a t mobile prepaid sim. I’ve just got my new KPN SIM card with the old number attached, and the 4G doesn’t work and it says my number has been deactivated for administrative reasons. Will I also need a new number?

Welcome here @Dwestco! Sorry for the somewhat late response. Do I understand correctly that you cannot use your new kpn SIM card at the moment, or does the SIM card work, but with the temporary number? Please enter your subscription details in your Forum profile and let me know when you updated it. I need your zipcode, housenumber, customer number, and the number (from T-mobile). :blush:

Hi Lisa,

I’ve updated my details; I filled in my customer number under the internet heading. I think the sim is not activated until the 13th July, which is annoying because I foolishly got rid of my othe SIM card, so now I have no workable number 😅. Should’ve read the fine print. Is there any solution?

best,

David

Hi @Dwestco! ohnoo, I just checked.. You are right! T-mobile agreed to the 13th of July. Which means they will give the number to us on that date. We can't change this. But, the number is still active with them, so you could go to a t-mobile store and ask for a new SIM card. 

I don't know how they arrange this, but in KPN-stores you can always pick-up a new SIM card for free. This could be a (very) temporair solution for you. Please check or call T-mobile and ask them if they could arrange something for you! Just to be sure:grimacing: