Skip to main content

Hello.  

I have a question about a gift from Kpn.  I received a postcard in the mail with information about the gift by December 31st and I did not receive it.  I would like to ask if I will get it again?  And I have a second question about headphones.  I ordered them online, which were supposed to be free in the set for the Samsung galaxy s20 fe.  I bought it on the black weekend and ordered the headphones about a week later.  I have not received any information about this order and when should I receive it.  

Please reply.  

Greetings.

Hello @miskadamcio, thank you for your message. I understand you have two questions. Firstly, you have a question about the KPN December Kado. You won't receive those anymore, as December is over. Perhaps next year (or technically this year). :blush:Secondly, you have a question about the headphones you were supposed to get along with your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. I just checked our promotions during Black Friday and see no promotion that includes free headphones in combination with a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. Can you perhaps provide proof of this promotion? And can you also add your information to your profile?

Hi  @Denise_ & @miskadamcio 

Could it be the following  promo | Samsung NL ? It's the only one i could find.

Galaxy Buds+ t.w.v. €169 bij aankoop van een Galaxy S20 FE  van 02-11-2020 t/m 30-11-2020

Unfortunately registration for this promotion has closed on 14-12-2020

Thank you, @RBxx! I was unable to find the promotion. I'm glad you were able to find it!

If you have registrered for this promotion, @miskadamcio, and you have yet to receive your Galaxy Buds, then I'd advise you to contact Samsung. They'll be able to help you further.