Skip to main content

We have a Wifi contract with KPN. As my husband and I are both ZZP,  it is very important to have a good internet connection, but the wifi speed is not as good as it should be. I made my first contact with your customer service on 11th March to seek the solution. The agent who I talked gave me an empty promise. I was waiting for two- three weeks for nothing. I called your customer service in early April. I connected to an agent from the Small Business Department who promised two Wifi extenders (to use good wifi in other rooms). I’ve been waiting for another two weeks since then. Today again I contacted your customer service to find out that  the agency didn’t do anything. He left the notes, but didn’t take any action. The guy I talked to today told me they cannot place an order because of the technical issue, but it’s nothing to do with me. I still don’t understand why no one contacted me t inform the situation. To get this information (you had a technical problem and haven’t done anything with my order) today, I spent more than an hour and explained the same thing several times. I’ve been expecting you to do a bit better job than this…  The agent promised me to make the one who took my order contact me. How long more do I have to wait? This is my serious question. I don’t want any empty promises any more. Please give me an answer. 

A Wi-Fi contract? What do you mean? As far as I know you can have a mobile contract or a landline ((x)DSL or glas fibre) contract. The latter will never guarantee the Wi-Fi speed as Wi-Fi is subject to a lot of external disturbances that are beyond the responsibility of providers as kpn. Using the kpn Thuis app you can test Wi-Fi at your location; if inadequate the app might offer you Wi-Fi extenders for free.