Skip to main content

Hello 

I have a problem with my Digitenne  receiver. It was working just fine yesterday and today all of a sudden is not working anymore. 

I can only see channels NPO1, NPO2, NPO3 and nothing else. All other channels say "Error Code E033-0”

We called KPN customer care but they couldn't fix it. They say that we need to change the receiver 

Receiver model is ZXV-7200

Can someone help please?

Hallo @ThomasMargaret 

De oplossing daarvoor gaat in twee stappen. 

Zou je het Forum profiel  willen aanvullen met naam, postcode + huisnummer, klantnummer en CAS-ID nummer? Het CAS-ID nummer kan je kwijt bij persoonlijke opmerkingen en deze gegevens zijn alleen zichtbaar voor jou en KPN moderators. En geef hier even een seintje wanneer dit gedaan is. 

Het CAS-ID nummer kan je terugvinden in het menu-scherm abonnement, onderop je ontvanger en op de doos.

The solution to this is a two-step process. Would you like to complete the Forum profile with name, postcode + house number, customer number and CAS-ID number? You can leave the CAS-ID number with personal comments and this information is only visible to you and KPN moderators. And give a signal here when this is done. The CAS-ID number can be found in the menu screen subscription, on the bottom of your receiver and on the box.

@Noordzee Hello 

thank you for the reply

Profile done including CAS-Id 

Let me know if some info is missing 

Ok @ThomasMargaret .

Dan is het nu tijd voor stap twee. 

Dan kun je het zender zoeken nog een keer doen, maar dan met een kleine aanpassing.

• Druk op Menu en ga naar Zender zoeken
  • Ga naar Handmatig zoeken (Zie je deze optie niet, druk dan op de blauwe knop)
  • Ga dan naar RF Kanaal (een van de pijlen eromheen) en pas deze aan naar het kanaal voor NTS4 (bouquet 5), waar ook CNN in zit. De kanaalnummers verschillen per regio en staan hieronder.
  • Ga dan naar Start zoeken en druk op OK van je afstandsbediening

Deze manier kan helpen omdat wij het activatiesignaal (en ook softwareupdates) meesturen op het kanaal van CNN. Bij standaard zender zoeken gebeurt dit op de frequentie van de RTS (bouquet 1), waar de NPO in zit. Het signaal van de NPO wordt sterker uitgezonden, waardoor de ontvanger dan eerder denkt dat de ontvangst in orde is.

Hierboven staat een procedure van handmatig zenders zoeken. Wat betreft de genoemde frequenties : Dit is de huidige indeling.

25 : Friesland, Drenthe en Groningen
27 : Limburg, Zuid-Holland, Noord-Holland-Zuid en Utrecht
28 : Gelderland, Noord Brabant (midden en oost), regio Venlo
31 : Texel
35 : Zeeland en regio Roosendaal/Breda
44 : Flevoland, Noord-Holland-Noord en Overijssel

Zet de ontvanger dan op CNN. (niet zappen) Zodra er beeld is op CNN, dan weer uitgebreid zenders zoeken. 

Then it is now time for step two. Then you can do the channel search again, but with a small adjustment. Press Menu and scroll to Search for channel Go to Manual search (If you don't see this option, press the blue button) Then go to RF Channel (one of the arrows around it) and adjust it to the channel for NTS4 (bouquet 5), which also contains CNN. The channel numbers vary by region and are listed below. Then go to Start search and press OK on your remote control This way can help because we send the activation signal (and also software updates) on the CNN channel. With standard station search this is done on the frequency of the RTS (bouquet 1), which contains the NPO. The signal from the NPO is transmitted more strongly, so that the receiver thinks that reception is OK. Above is a procedure of manual channel search. Regarding the mentioned frequencies: This is the current format. 25: Friesland, Drenthe and Groningen 27: Limburg, South Holland, North Holland South and Utrecht 28: Gelderland, North Brabant (middle and east), Venlo region 31: Texel 35: Zeeland and the Roosendaal / Breda region 44: Flevoland, North Holland North and Overijssel Then set the receiver to CNN. (do not zap) As soon as there is a picture on CNN, then search for extensive channels again.

Hello 

I have followed all the steps. Went to manual search and selected channel RF 28 ( I am in north brabant)

Now my receiver is on CNN. I have not changed channel. 

For the time being I still have the error code on the screen. How long it usually takes to update ?

Dan is het nu geduld hebben. Het wachten is op een moderator. @Lisa  misschien? Die gaat een nieuw activatiesignaal versturen.  Je kunt de TV eventueel uitzetten. Laat de ontvanger wel aanstaan! 

Then it is now patience. We are waiting for a moderator. She will send a new activation signal. You can switch off the TV if necessary. Leave the receiver on!

@ThomasMargaret Here I am! I have to dive into this. It seems like the Digitenne isn't registered on your account. Let me see… I'll be back soon :D

@Lisa Hello Lisa 

It should be registered as I am paying for it monthly :)

@ThomasMargaret I registered the CAS-ID you entered in your profile. If you follow the steps from Noordzee, the Digitenne should automatically start working again (within 1 hour). 

@Noordzee ; @Lisa 

Thank you both. this is pure magic. its working already :)  

can't understand why it was not registered on my name as i have it for some time now (maybe 1 month) and it was working perfectly 

Ah, super👍 Love to help you....

Reageer