Skip to main content

I have the same problem today. I can plug the fiber cable, sure, BUT there is no port inside the house. I called KPN 2 weeks before the start of subscription but they said that I should call 1 day before the start date to schedule a technician. I called KPN but they transfer me to different numbers with long waiting times, then the line gets cut. I called several times and I'm frustrated. I end up calling Ziggo to re-claim my subscription and call KPN later to cancel my new contract. I cannot bear this hassle of calling the telecom company to install a fiber line inside the house for the new subscription. I will think about this KPN fiber line some other time. Right now, I need a dependable internet connection to work at home. I cannot be bothered with changing my subscription and calling people who can install the fiber line at home.

Admin: afgesplitst, eigen topic voor je bericht aangemaakt

I have the same problem today. I can plug the fiber cable, sure, BUT there is no port inside the house. I called KPN 2 weeks before the start of subscription but they said that I should call 1 day before the start date to schedule a technician. I called KPN but they transfer me to different numbers with long waiting times, then the line gets cut. I called several times and I'm frustrated. I end up calling Ziggo to re-claim my subscription and call KPN later to cancel my new contract. I cannot bear this hassle of calling the telecom company to install a fiber line inside the house for the new subscription. I will think about this KPN fiber line some other time. Right now, I need a dependable internet connection to work at home. I cannot be bothered with changing my subscription and calling people who can install the fiber line at home.

And i did not receive any email from KPN to install the box.

Welcome to our forum @LARico0217. I agree you need a dependable connection, while working from home you can't do without. I understand you've cancelled your order with us already, and are staying with your old ISP. 

I don't know what the situation is with the fiber connection, it could be something needs to be finished in the installation. If you want to change over to us in the future, we'll be here.