Skip to main content

Impossible to set up:  1.  Unfortunately we are expatriates and have not yet learned Dutch, no one on the help desk speaks English enough to help us.  2.  I have installed the super wifi points 50 times over the last 10 days (as no one can come to the house), with the app and without the app.  3.  They NEVER WORK.  I always get a red after placing somewhere in the house.  Can SOMEONE please help!?

Admin: gave you your own topic

Impossible to set up:  1.  Unfortunately we are expatriates and have not yet learned Dutch, no one on the help desk speaks English enough to help us.  2.  I have installed the super wifi points 50 times over the last 10 days (as no one can come to the house), with the app and without the app.  3.  They NEVER WORK.  I always get a red after placing somewhere in the house.  Can SOMEONE please help!?

Also….they are only green with hardwired

Ja hoor @ChrisHoffmandrm volgens mij zijn  @JeroenB22 en  @Nick83  experts op dit gebied.
In ieder geval hebben zij hier veel kennis over, dacht ik

Even roepen Hallo @JeroenB22  @Nick83  jullie assistentie is hard nodig.

Euhm... Dat is geen Zuid-Hollands... :dizzy_face::joy:

Er moet er 1 bekabeld aangesloten blijven. En de andere mag niet te ver weg staan.

At least one of the "super"WiFi's needs to be connected through a networkcable.

The others can be used wireless.

Translated,

1 wifi point has to be hardwired to the router and the other one (not hardwired)within the range of the hardwired wifi point. When it is green it is in range.

@Nick83 correct me if i am wrong.

Hi @ChrisHoffmandrm Welcome on the KPN Forum and good to see the community here already tried to help you out. Have you succeeded in connecting the KPN Superwifi's or do you still need help? 

Thanks.  You are absolutely correct.  That is not in the installation instructions.  But it works.  Thanks for everything.

Reageer