Skip to main content

Hello Everyone,

I have the following problem, in my living room I have this box, but I do not want to connect to my modem via DSL as it is not working with that, but through the coax ports, which are missing from the wall.

I need someone to build that out. Have a look on this picture:

Out of this there is a single telephone cable coming out, I have connected my modem from Ziggo but it does not work on it. I have opened this small box, and there I have seen that the COAX is splitted into DSL cable. Do not know how is that possible, but if it COAX connection is already within the walls, who can build a main antenna outlet (hoofdaansluiting) to my wall? I am never going to use this thing.
I will try with Ziggo too, but since this is a KPN thing I thought that someone could fix from their side.

Thanks for any reply,

Peter 

This box is owned by KPN Ziggo has a different box prob somewhere near a tv or in the electricity room if not it's not possible to use Ziggo in your home as it is a seperate network from KPN.

Thanks Lars, there is no other connection port in the meterkast either, so the big question would be which company can build a main antenna outlet for COAX connection?

I believe you would need to contact Ziggo as they sold you a subscription to use their network on coax that is non existant in your home.

Thanks Lars, there is no other connection port in the meterkast either, so the big question would be which company can build a main antenna outlet for COAX connection?