Skip to main content

I ordered KPN internet yesterday and it was showing 35 euro and no installation costs ( 25 euros waived off for 1st time customers)

But I got an attached today with the overview of cost which shows 50 euors for 200mb internet and 25 euros one off. This is not what I found while applying for the connection

Could someone please clarify? 

Hi @murali, welcome to our forum!
Are the discounts not mentioned elsewhere in the confirmation? I can take a look at your order if you want.
Could you update your profile and let me know?

You can also reach our regular customer service for quicker service through 0800-0402 (toll free).

Hello Thomas

I have updated the profile. Could you please take a look for me? 

Thanks for the info @murali, I've taken a look at the order and it shows the free Superwifi punten instead of the monthly discount. I'm not sure why that happened but I can't switch the discounts.
If you'd like to change your order you can cancel the order and place a new one, the quickest way to get that sorted is by phone on 0800-0402 or in one of our physical shops.

The 25,- installation fee discount also seems to be missing but I could fix that afterwards

Thank you for taking a look @Thomas. So, it is either the monthly discount or the superwifi point? 

I would like to keep the superwifi points and I am already waiting for more than 10 days for activation of internet at my new place, so I’m afraid if cancelling it might delay the entire process again. 

I got all the equipments last week and I had requested for an early activation, but I was told it is not possible and I need to wait until 10th. 

Could you please switch on the installation fee discount or is it also not possible if I keep the superwifi points? 

Thanks, Murali 

I have an another problem

My internet connected is activated and being charged from OCT 10th, but I still cannot access the internet due to some fiber issue around 78 mtrs from the house. Technicial told me this and he is still working to fix it

1. Can I get a temporary dongle at my address as its really difficult without the internet for so many days?
  2. Can be cost of these days be adjusted in the invoice as I am paying for the service but not able to use the service ( yet!) ? 

Also on the one off costs discount, could you please help? 

@Thomas