Skip to main content

Hi,

I have purchased 4Gbps plan Internet only (in Rotterdam). Modem was delivered on 30th october but it’s not working till now. Contacted customer care several times but not proper response and didnot provide resolution timelines. Can someone please help.

Hi @Mahesh222, welcome on our forum. 

Did you also receive the confirmation if your subscription? In this confirmation you should be a able to find a start date. What date is this? 

Also dit you connect your modem frot the fiber unit on the red port on the modem? En is the led on the fiber unit named Glas burning? 

Hi,

My connection start date is 1st Nov. 
After several calls to customer care, they told main reason is kpn network near my apartment is not ready yet. They can fix it by 1st week of Dec but it’s too late. So, I cancelled my subscription and will return the device. 
One thing I didn’t like kpn is they hide actual information in their website. I see green tick when I search with my zip code and house number but actually it’s not yet ready in my apartment (not only house). 

Thank you for your reply, I'm very sorry to hear that it will be too late. 

One thing I didn’t like kpn is they hide actual information in their website. I see green tick when I search with my zip code and house number but actually it’s not yet ready in my apartment (not only house). 

Could and would you please elaborate on this?