Skip to main content

Good night, 

My connection was lost after i changed kpn id password. Maybe it is only bad lucky.  Since yesterday evening my internet has gone. When i checked my modem ,KPN Box 12 ,  the internet light was green and blinking. Today,  I have tried all but without any success. 

• Restarting
  • Resetting
  • Disconnecting cables
  • Disconnecting wifi
  • Filling “Problems & Malfunctions with Internet & WiFi”

All of them suggest to me  that I hire a paid technician for fixing my connection. Please fix  a malfunction of your device, not to get a service to improve 

Hi @gkolanci and welcome to our forum! If you’re completely without internet this should be solved quickly. The best way to do this is by calling us on 0800-0402 and saying you’ve got a ‘storing’ or a technical error. You should then be connected to one of my colleagues automatically. If that's not working, could you fill out your forum profile with as much information as possible? Leave a reply here when you’ve done so, and also let us know whether it's just the WiFi that's not working, or the cabled connection as well. 

Hi, i called Kpn Customer Service today. A technician has been set for tommorrow but it must be free. 

Now there is no response on my Genexis Gigabit. I think,  this unit must be changed. Kpn package didn't include this unit or a new one...

Hello @gkolanci and thanks for your message!

I'm not sure what you are saying but I do see there is an appointmend scheduled with a mechanic tomorrow between 8.00 and 12.00. I assume this can still go on?

thanks @JanZ_  but i dont want to pay money for reasons not caused by me.  Today i wait for 15 minutes on the phone for  Kpn Customer Services. 

That's understandable, our number 0800-0402 is free of charge. I hope the mechanic can resolve your issues quickly!