Skip to main content

Hello,

I have a problem with KPN home internet. I couldn’t find English option in Mijn KPN app. Google has directed to me this page. In the above message, KPN employee gave a link for complaint but this link still brings you to the wi-fi analyzer after it’s asked what my problem is. My problem is my internet connection often interrupt, and yesterday it interrupted for 7.5 hours. When it interrupts I have to use my mobile phone due to working from home. I would like to use stable internet and don’t want to pay August invoice because I have already pay it for my mobile provider. 

I kindly request to solve this issue permanently.

Thanks in advance.

Admin: eigen topic aangemaakt

@andycool You better call KPN customerservice at phonenumber 0800-0402, it's free of costs. 

Hi @andycool, welcome to our forum. When you're working from home a interrupting connection is not what you need. Have you called the number Hans mentioned? That is the quickest option, to call it while the connection is down. That way it can be checked in that state.

If you didn't manage to contact us that way, we can try to think with you. To do so we'll need more information. What happens exactly, do all connections drop or is it only the Wifi? If everything drops, what happens with the indicators on the modem? Do they change or do they stay the same?

Hi Hans and Jasper,

Thank you for your messages. 

We use only wi-fi at home. The problem is that the internet connection often disconnects, it takes about 2-3 minutes and connects again. Last month, it happened more than 50 times only in one day. After that, the technician came and changed the box. But after a while, it started again. When I call customer services, there is only a Dutch menu there. But finally, I reached out the customer services and told them the problem. The day after, the technician called me and verified that we had lots of disconnections recently. This Thursday, he will come again to fix the issue. I hope we will have a stable connection soon.

Kind regards

Hi @andycool, I think it's best to wait for when the engineer has been there again. The things you describe give me the feeling that it isn't only the Wifi that disconnect, it might be the entire connection. I share your hope!

The fact that there is an engineer is a good sign, that means the right people are looking into it.