Skip to main content

Good morning!

Since beginning this morning, my router is not working accordingly. The green light keeps blinking. What I have tried (all several times, and without any success):

Restarting. Resetting. Disconnecting cables. Disconnecting wifi.

Sorry for the message in English, I still doesn't speak Dutch.

The internet worked fine for almost 3 months since the installation. It is the first time that this happens.

The KPN internet account is in my wife's name, but I believe you can find it with the address registered in my account.

What should be done to fix the internet?

Thank you

Welcome to the forum, @Eduardo Meyer Panko. English is no problem. I understand you have tried a few things but so far without result. 

I can't see your address, we can only see the details you enter into your profile on the forum, currently there is nothing there. 

Do you use a DSL connection or a fiber connection? If it is a fiber connection, what do the indicator lights on there show?

In a situation like this, it is quickest to call us: 0800-0402. That way a colleague can take look at it directly and they'll have more information than I do now. 

Hello Jasper. Thank you for your response.

I'm almost sure it is fiber connection. It is the the connection speed of 200 Mbit/s download.

I checked the KPN link where it shows if there are internet failures in the region, when entering the postal code and house number.

https://www.kpn.com/service/storingen.htm

And it shows that the malfunction started yesterday morning (June 28, 2023 at 11:29 am) and its end expected time is tomorrow (June 30, 2023 at 6:00 PM). My postal code is 4533ET. 

It is such a long time! Why this malfunction happened? And why so long time to fix it?

It's almost 3 days without internet in our residence! Me and my wife need the internet fixed as soon as possible... 

And I called 0800-0402. But it is only is only in Dutch! And I don't speak Dutch, that's the reason I wrote the message in English.

We are still without internet. And we cannot work from home anymore, because expired the internet from our mobiles. We are using our mobiles as routers, in reason of there is no internet since Wednesday morning!

Today is the third day without internet. What happened? When is it going to be fixed?

Is it possible KPN call to my mobile number please?

The fact that the malfunction is on the Storingen page means it is a larger disruption affecting more addresses in your area. I don't know more about this, I still can't see anything about without your details in your profile like I said in my previous reply. There is nothing there yet.

I'm surprised calling us didn't work, our helpdesk can help in both Dutch and English. What exactly didn't work when you tried that?