Skip to main content

Good morning. I signed a contract on November 10, 2022. I received the Kpn 12 box router at home. A few days ago a team arrived at my home to install the fiber inside the house. Then I installed the modem but I have a problem. My wifi network appears, I entered the password but then it appears connected but without internet access. I reset the modem but I still don't have internet access. Do I need to activate my internet somehow? The address is ****

Admin: moved private information to profile
​​​​​​​Admin: made a new topic for your questions (original)

Which lights are burning on

A) Your ONT (fibermodem)?

B) The V12?

That looks fine for an internet-only subscription.

Does your device get an IP address in the range 192.168.2.x?

Honestly, I saw that it appears, but I don't know if the IP address also appears. Anyway, the internet light does not stay on continuously. Flashes intermittently.

Honestly, I saw that it appears, but I don't know if the IP address also appears. Anyway, the internet light does not stay on continuously. Flashes intermittently.

Please check the IP address of your device.

The Internet light must flash rapidly. It should never be off for longer than a fraction of a second.

it still does not work

Can you turn off the support of IPv6 on the V12 and reboot the V12. Does that solve the issue?

Ok. But can you tell me how to do this?

Login on https://mijnmodem.kpn (login and password) are on the sticker at te back if you have never logged in before.

There you can disable IPv6.

I can't access that site. I received a message from Kpn how to call them and give them the fiber code that starts with Gnxs.