Skip to main content

We have moved to a new apartment and asked KPN to change the address so we can continue to use our internet subscription plan. It is already 10 days since then and we still don’t have any wifi signal. Is it really taking so long time? 

Hi and welcome to our forum @Shishkov.

I'm sorry to hear that your connection still isn't working yet after you moved to another address. We'd like to take a look for you at the status. Can you add as many information as possible to your forum profile? Most important are your old ánd new address including the zip codes. If you let us know here you did so, we'll look into it.

It is getting even worse. Now it appears that we are waiting a new modem, even though we got our latest modem some months ago. Not to mention that it is sent to our old address! So we will wait weeks to get the new modem, then another day the technicians to come and install. During this period (almost a month) we are not using the service we are paying for. I am working from home and really need fast internet daily, so I will use my mobile internet and it will cost me money. 

Thank you for your information. I see that you have already contacted our customer service today to make an appointment. We need to do additional research to arrange the relocation of your subscription. We have informed you about this by e-mail. That is why your move and final move date is a little later