Skip to main content

Hi All,

I’ve recently moved from ziggo to kpn. My start date is today the 23rd of October.

I received a sms from KPN that my connection is ready to be used. I’ve connected the DSL cable to the router and it’s been blinking since. I’ve restarted the router twice and still have no connection.

I’m going away from Wednesday and would like to get this sorted asap.

I’ve had kpn previously and it has worked.

Hi @clydelobo, welcome on our board. 

My guess is that there is something wrong with your connection point in the wall. The wastest way to have this solved is to call our free number, 0800 0402. You could also thry another DSL cable if that's possible. 

Let me know it you succeed or not. 

Hi @Alex_P I spoke to a customer care representative and also reached out to kpn on twitter. It seems there is an issue with the backend and the connection has not been activated. I’ll have to wait. I’m unfortunately away and will be back on Sunday. Hopefully it’s resolved by then.

Hi @Alex_P I spoke to a customer care representative and also reached out to kpn on twitter. It seems there is an issue with the backend and the connection has not been activated. I’ll have to wait. I’m unfortunately away and will be back on Sunday. Hopefully it’s resolved by then.

So it's all good now? 

No. Still no internet. 

Mobile subscription starts tomorrow. No eSIM received yet. My Vodafone subscription ends tomorrow.

No. Still no internet. 

Mobile subscription starts tomorrow. No eSIM received yet. My Vodafone subscription ends tomorrow.

Hold up. Are we talking about a land line? Or mobile? Seeing as you're talking about e-sim. 

No. Still no internet. 

Hold up. Are we talking about a land line? Or mobile? Seeing as you're talking about e-sim. 

Both,

Internet start date was 23rd October. No internet yet. Technician is visiting on 2nd November.

Mobile start date was supposed to be 25th October, got postponed twice and now shows as 11th of November. I’m going away on the 15th of November and it seems likely I’ll be without a mobile connection.

Not to mention I pre-ordered in iPhone 15 pro max with an expected delivery in 5 weeks and now have been told it will take 10-11 weeks at the least.

In short I’ve started regretting moving away from Vodafone Ziggo to KPN.

Thank you for clearing that up. Could you please fill in your profile and let me know when it's done so I can have a look?