Skip to main content

Dear KPN,

Two years ago I had a pleasant experience with KPN Company, but from 6 November 2020 you showed up a lot of unproffesional work!!! I have bought a house in Den Bosch in November and on 6th of November 2020 I have signed up a contract for internet with KPN. Today is 20th January 2021 and I still don't have internet in my house, but I have faced many excuses and a lot of mistakes and lies by your employees!!! If you think that waiting over 3 months for internet to be installed in a house is a funny thing that your employees can laugh about it, well is not....This is way more than UNPROFESSIONAL!! Can you send this letter to somebody higher and we can solve this problem like a human beeing or is this discrimination and I should cancel my subscription and choose other provider? (KPN employee adviced me to swich the provider, because as he said...."kpn is SHIT". 

Hi @Oanastroia! Still waiting for a internet connection, no idea when you will be connected and not a helpful Customer Service: I understand this is frustating to you. My apologies! Unfortunately there can be a delay in the delivery process. I can assure you this has nothing to do with discrimination, so I have changed the title of your topic. I would like to see if we can do something for you. Can you please fill in your zipcode and housenumber, ordernumber, customer number and date of birth in your Forum profile? This information is only visible for you and the KPN Moderators. Please give a sign here, so we know that your profile has been updated! Thank you.

Please let me know if you still need help.

Hello Bart,

I am still waiting....nobody have called me yet...the appointment is still on 15 February, even if the contract was signed in November 2020... Nobody can tell me anything or if they will tell me something is just "they will call you" when? I have no idea When I will finally have the cable inside of my house?? NO IDEA!!! I do have the modem and the plug, but the internet can't be installed, because there is no cable inside of the house!! (As I understood...an orange cable?!?!)

I see that in the beginning there was something wrong with your order. The order didn'nt receive a plandate. And now is has got one 15 februari. So that will be the date that the line will be active. I can't do anything to get internet sooner at your place. I'm sorry.