Skip to main content

Hello, sorry for english, my dutch level is low, but i have a very strange situation. i live in a house with 2 separate apartments. I received the experia box A10, followed the instruction and connected the device.

all good but apparently that connection is for my neighbor.

i had before ziggo with wall socket below, can i connect it somehow with experia V10 because i need urgent internet, 

can someone pleassssssssssssssss help?

update: i have this one: 

That is for Ziggo (cable provider). You cannot use that for KPN. You need to look for a KPN phone socket or fiber. 

Hi @connect the modem, welcome to our forum. The wall socket you've pictured is one we don't use. It's a Coax connection, which is used bij other providers like Ziggo. Does your home have any other sockets, which match the ones in the manual? If your house was build before 1990, it could me in the living room, a sleeping room, the basement or somewhere else. Sinds 1990 there are rules for that, which state the socket should be in the fuse box. Can you take another look around?

Hi all, thank you a lot for all comments, i managed find a temporary solution together with kpn, connected on same line with my neighbour with a switch from kpn.

I do not have any other socket as being my connection, only ziggo, rest is connection from restaurant below my apatment.

That makes it a difficult situation, but at least you have a working connection now. You called it a 'temporary solution’, is there work in progress for a permanent solution?

Temporary untill 15-04 when is scheduled to come and install optic fiber. Thank you

That is a permanent solution, that’s nice. If there is anything else we can do in the meantime, don't hesitate to ask us :slight_smile:

And after the fiber optic installation is finished, I like to hear how things are going.

Will do that, thank you