Skip to main content

I already have an iphone and ipad with KPN 

I want to order an apple watch ultra 2 but the system doesnt let me order it and gives a message at the end -that i dont have enough credit to buy 

I am even ready to pay the complete amount but it still wouldnt let me do it .

I went to store many times, I also called the customer service Help a number of time but nobody is able to help me and solve this problem so that is why I finally decided to write my complaint here

Regards

Rohit 

Hi @Rohit Nachane,

If your request is denied, there is nothing the normal customer service can do for you. In the message that states you don't have enough credit, there should also be a phone number to a specialized departement. If you give them a call, they will be able to explain to you what’s going on!

I called the specialized department phone number 5 times, went to KPN stores but no one is able to find what the problem is .
So i do not know who to go to ?

They registered a complaint saying “We will look it up” but no response ?

i dont understand why isnt the system allowing me to buy the watch even if i am ready to pay the whole amount at once !!

can u give me the email /escalation for this team ?

I'm sorry to hear you are facing so much difficulties @Rohit Nachane 🙁

I can't help you any further with this, I only know the phone number of this departement and that's the one you've already received. I hope you'll soon hear about the complaint!

Can u give me the email id of KPN’s CEO ?

I am even ready to pay the complete amount but it still wouldnt let me do it .

Buy it elsewere like Amac, Mediamarkt, Bol or Amazon and take the multisim subscription from KPN.

No but with KPN i get approx 150 euros discount on the watch price which i wont get if i buy from outside!

No but with KPN i get approx 150 euros discount on the watch price which i wont get if i buy from outside!

Sometimes Amazon and Bol have (more or less) the same amount of discount. Saw it already a few times. 
Hope the situation gets resolved with KPN.