Skip to main content

Hello. It now has been a year since i have moved from the Netherlands. When leaving, i send an email, followed the instructions and everything in order to cancel my subscription since i have moved, for my mobile subscription. Yet i still am paying. I can't call the number, as it is an automatic reply in Dutch, which i don't speak. I want to end the contract, and if here doesn't work i will simply stop paying. Thank you for your help 

Good morning @Theo Thomas. The fastest way to fix your cancellation is to contact our customer service. You can call them by using +31612001200 or to start a chat. 

How to start a chat:

1) you go to: https://www.kpn.com/service.htm 
2) Choose the right subject: In your case: mobiel 
3) Scroll down to you can click: Ik heb een andere vraag of wil graag contact
4) After clicking, scroll down again until you see: Direct antwoord via Chat
5) Click Naar chat

The chat doesn’t work anymore, and because of the long lines, I get disconnected when trying to call KPN. Is there a user-friendly way to cancel KPN subscriptions? That should be an option in the application, saving everyone lots of time. 

The chat doesn’t work anymore, and because of the long lines, I get disconnected when trying to call KPN. Is there a user-friendly way to cancel KPN subscriptions? That should be an option in the application, saving everyone lots of time. 

Hello @jakubsz you can get contact with KPN by phone, 0800 0402, by this forum, by Facebook en Twitter.

When you call from outside the Netherlands, you can call +31612001200

If you’re saying that I can contact KPN by this forum, please go ahead and help me cancel my subscriptions. Or perhaps it’s better to do it via Twitter or Facebook? 

Hello @jakubsz via Twitter of Facebook works faster.

The best way is to call.

I am not from KPN, but also a member of the forum, just like you.

To cancel your contract, you need to call the customer service. This KPN forum is for questions but not for ending contracts. 

Hello,

im trying to contact with you via telephone, but the only language available is Dutch and I don’t understand anything, when I try to contact with you via chat in your website it is also only available in Dutch because when I try English it gives me an error . I already tried to contact with you via messenger (on your official profile in Facebook) but no one is answering.

I’m no longer living in the Netherlands so I need to cancel my subscription. Can you please help me asap?

Â