Skip to main content

Hello, 

I ordered an e-sim subscription but received an actual sim-card. 

There is no QR code or any relevant information to actually install the e-sim - only the sim, which obliges me to not be able to use my actual sim. There’s also no phone number anywhere but I received an actual sim card so there should be a number. When or where can this information be found? Everything in the app is in Dutch even after setting the language as English.

Hello @Carolina Valero 

These are the instructions on how to change from SIM to e-Sim:

Sim wisselen?

Als je toestel geschikt is voor e-sim, kun je in de MijnKPN app snel en eenvoudig je simkaart verwisselen voor e-sim.

Je kunt direct na downloaden van je e-sim weer bellen en internetten!

1. Download of open de MijnKPN app op het toestel waarop je e-sim wilt gebruiken en log in met je KPN ID.
2. Klik op 'Bekijk meer opties' bij het juiste nummer
3. Ga naar 'Simkaart' en klik op ‘Simkaart vervangen’
4. Kies voor e-sim en volg de stappen om e-sim direct te downloaden

Short version in English:

1. Open the MijnKPN app on the mobile where you want to change from SIM to e-Sim en logon using your KPN ID.
  1. Choose ‘Bekijk meer opties’ with the phone number you want to convert to e-SIM.
  1. Go to ‘Simkaart’ and click on ‘Simkaart vervangen’
  1. Choose e-sim and follow the instructions to download the e-sim.

Those instructions are also Dutch probably, hopefully with google translate you can follow them or else ask here.

Hello,

I’ve realised that you’ve linked my e-sim

to the Dutch number I assigned. In order to receive a delivery you only accept Dutch number, but I don’t have any, so I put my friends number and now you keep on calling her.

Can you contact me by email or to my foreign phone number please to sort this asap 

Hi @Carolina Valero, welcome to our forum! 
This forum is meant for our community to help eachother, GeSp is a customer just like you.
If you'd like to speak to our customer service you can always call us on 0800-0402

To cancel or change subscriptions you'll need to speak to them as well.
If you have a KPN Shop nearby you can go there as well