Skip to main content

I have a problem with mobile internet connection on my Samsung Galaxy S24. On a regular basis internet connection just drops and the phone cannot connect any server despite the fact that the sinal level is high. This occures both with 5G and 4G. The only thing that helps to restore the connection is to turn on airplane mode and turn it back off. But the problem keeps going back.

My SIM card work perfectly well with the older Samsung Galaxy A53 I have. I experience no connection interruptions at all.

I already contacted official Samsung service centre several times. Firstly, they have reseted my device to factory settings with full data removal, it didn't help. Then, they replaced the main board of the phone completely, the problem still remains. The official Samsung service centre told me that there is nothing they can do with it anymore because basicaly they replaced all the electronics within the phone and I should contact KPN.

I see a lot of messages here on KPN community forum with the same problems with the same S24 lineup.

A also see that moderators here advice people to call 0800-0402 in order to create a technical ticket to keep track on the problem. I called this number, described my problem and asked the operator to create the ticket. But the operator said that she can’t create the ticket “because it’s not the internet problem, it’s a device problem”. She told me that I should go to the KPN store and show my device to people there. My words that he device was already replaced by Samsung didn’t help.

I also left the complaint via KPN website but I have not received any answer from KPN.

I experience this problem for several month since the first day of switching to KPN, so it’s very annoying together with the fact that customer service can’t create a ticket for your case.

Hi @Aleksandr, welcome to our community! 
My colleagues at 0800-0402 should definitely be able to make a ticket for this. I'll take the feedback to my colleagues.
If you used the complaint form on our website my colleagues will also help you with the ticket. It might take a couple of days before they contact you.

Reageer