Skip to main content

Hello guys, I have purchased a KPN sim with the unlimited data plan, and after multiple attempts, I finally got my number retention from Lycamobile. I was told that the switch date was going to be on the 19th, but I only got the SIM card delivered on the 21st, and for that reason I was told that the switch date would actually be on the 25th. So far, understandable, considering that it wouldn’t be very nice to have my number changed to a new provider without having the SIM card. But I have recently received another message saying that the switch date has been postponed again to the 31st, I really don’t know why, and since I already have the SIM card with me, I was wondering if that could be done earlier, so I don’t have to top up my current prepaid plan. 

Hi @Guilhermecastanho, welcome on our board. 

This is indeed odd. Coupld you please fill in your KPN profile and let me know when this is done? Thank you.

Hi @Guilhermecastanho, welcome on our board. 

This is indeed odd. Coupld you please fill in your KPN profile and let me know when this is done? Thank you.

Yes, I just did it. 

Thank you.

As far as I can see your number will be ported on the 31st of October. 

When did/will your contract end with Lycamobile? 

Thank you.

As far as I can see your number will be ported on the 31st of October. 

When did/will your contract end with Lycamobile? 

I have no contract with Lycamobile, only prepaid bundles, and the current bundle expires mid November, although I have already used all of the data available. 

I'm porting the number on the next work day, Monday, 30st. I hope it's ok. 

Yes, I already received the confirmation, it will be very helpful, thank you very much! 

Yes, I already received the confirmation, it will be very helpful, thank you very much! 

Not a problem, let me know if it's fixed. 

Not a problem, let me know if it's fixed. 

It’s fixed, I got the retention earlier and everything is working well so far. Thank you!

Great, I'm flad to hear that everything is working.Â