Skip to main content

As a ship owner I urgently need a stable mobile internet in the Netherlands and already learned that I need either a Netherlands Bank card or I have to buy a PREPAID SIM.

HOW can I order a PREPAID 1 GByte volume 5G-SIM, 1 year run time out of Germany?

Please send me an order code or a quotation to accept.

Thanks in advance.

Roland

Hallo @RoSo65 ,

De combinatie prepaid en mobiel internet is geen goede combinatie.

Het beste is om een mobiel abonnement af te sluiten met onbeperkt internet. Bij KPN heet dat unlimited. Het probleem voor jou is dat je een adres in Nederland moet hebben en dat heb je waarschijnlijk niet. De oplossing zal daarom zijn om ergens in jouw land (Duitsland?) een abonnement  af te sluiten wat ook werkt in Nederland. 

Google Translate : 

The combination of prepaid and mobile internet is not a good combination.

The best thing is to take out a mobile subscription with unlimited internet. At KPN that is called unlimited. The problem for you is that you need an address in the Netherlands and you probably do not have that. The solution will therefore be to take out a subscription somewhere in your country (Germany?) that also works in the Netherlands.

Die Kombination aus Prepaid und mobilem Internet ist keine gute Kombination.

Am besten schließen Sie ein Mobilabo mit unbegrenztem Internet ab. Bei KPN nennt man das unbegrenzt. Das Problem für Sie besteht darin, dass Sie eine Adresse in den Niederlanden benötigen und diese wahrscheinlich nicht haben. Die Lösung besteht also darin, irgendwo in Ihrem Land (Deutschland?) ein Abonnement abzuschließen und zu entscheiden, was auch in den Niederlanden funktioniert.

Reageer