Skip to main content

Dear Team,

I followed the other discussion related to creating a KPN account and then finding the form to fill. However, I was not able to do that. I am not able to find the form. I have downloaded the KPN prepaid app but can't see the option anywhere. 

Any help in this manner would be appreciated.

Welcome here @Jyoti! You must link the prepaid number to your MijnKPN account. Log in> press ‘Koppel Product’ tENG: link products]. Via the options 'Prepaid' - 'Extra tegoed aanvragen’ rENG: Request extra credit], you can fill in the details to request the credit!

If this doesn't work, let me know! I can also add the bonus credit to your prepaid balance. To do this I need the details of your prepaid SIM Card. You can enter your 06-number and simcardnumber in your profile

Many thanks 🙂 Have submitted the form now.

Cool! I assume you have received the credit by now :sunglasses: . If you run into problems in the future… You know where to find us!

Dear Team,

Even though I submitted the form about the 7 euros, I don’t see them being  added to my account. Could you please help with the same.

Thank you for trying! Sadly it didn't work out the way it supposed to work. I can do it for you. Please enter your 06-number and simnumer in your profile. Send a message here when you did so. Your message here serves as a notification. 

Hope to hear from you:blush: