Skip to main content

Please help cancel Onbeperkt Online package

• 10 September 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 12 keer bekeken

I have a prepaid sim card and purchased two plans, 1 Onbeperkt Online, 2 5GB data traffic, speed 25MB/s.

Now of these two packages, only Onbeperkt Online is effective. Package 2 has not been able to take effect. As a result, I access the Internet at a very slow speed. Moreover, the package will expire in another month. I feel like I've been scammed. Your customer service phone number also does not provide English service, and the experience is really bad.

Hi there @nedddddd, I'm sorry to hear you can't use your prepaid bundles as you would like, and couldn't get through at our customer service.

It is correct that another internetbundle can't be used when you activated the Onbeperkt Online bundle. Unfortunately, we cannot cancel that bundle, nor manually. The Onbeperkt Online bundle will stop after a month. Then you can activate a new desired bundle. In the meantime, I can compensate the double bundle for you, so you only paid the Onbeperkt Online bundle that you're using now. 

If you want me to fix that for you, can you fill out your forum profile with your information and mobile number? Then I'll take a look for you

Reageer