Skip to main content

Hallo,

Ik gebruik een vertaler, ik hoop dat je het begrijpt. U vindt de Engelse versie onderaan.

Ik probeer contact met je op te nemen omdat onze klant SDU (www.sdu.nl) geen e-mails kan sturen naar al hun klanten met een e-mailadres in @ planet.nl, @ hetnet.nl, etc.

Een deel van de e-mails is geblokkeerd. Ik denk dat er een beperking is op het aantal e-mails dat per dag wordt geaccepteerd.

De fout die we hebben: 550 5.1.0 Ontvanger afgewezen.

Kun je me vertellen of ze aan een beperking lijden en of je kunt overwegen deze situatie te verbeteren?

Ter informatie :

Afzender van de e-mails: SDU communication@email.sdu.nl

IP's verzenden: 66.117.17.93 en 66.117.17.94

Volume: enkele duizenden per dag, ongeveer 5% van de e-mails worden afgewezen.

Dank u voor uw hulp,

Lionel THEVENIN.

Hello,

I’m trying to contact you because our client SDU (www.sdu.nl) can’t send emails to all their clients with an email address in @planet.nl, @hetnet.nl, etc.

A part of the emails are blocked. I guess there is a limitation on the number of emails accepted per day.

The error we have : 550 5.1.0 Recipient rejected.

Can you tell me if they are suffering from a limitation and if you can consider improving this situation ?

For information :

Sender of the emails : SDU communication@email.sdu.nl

Sending IPs : 66.117.17.93 and 66.117.17.94

Volume : few thousands every day, about 5% of the emails are rejected.

Thank you for your help,

Lionel THEVENIN.

The error means that the recipient email adres doesn't exist. If that are the errors you receive on all your rejected mail, you really need to update your mailinglist. If not, I’d be interested to see what other errors you are receiving.