Skip to main content

Hello, sorry I am writing in English.

I recently become a new customer of KPN by choosing Philips 43inch TV as a welcome gift.

Internet and TV subscription started from 8th of July (Friday), when the technician came for installation.

I understand track & trace email will be sent after 1 working day of subscription, but I didn’t received the track and trace email about my welcome gift.

When can I expect to receive the track & trace email?

Thank you

Hallo @zzang ,

Dit welkomstkado wordt naar jou opgestuurd na de 14 dagen bedenktijd. Dus waarschijnlijk ga je het kado rond 1 augustus 2022 ontvangen. 

@Noordzee , Thanks for the answer, but KPN has changed their policy recently. So no more 14 days will be applied for the welcome gift and it is mentioned that after 1 working day of activation, trace & track email will be sent.

I got the email with track en trace a few days after the activation. So i think you should also recieve it soon. The track en trace first said i should recieve it on Friday so was at home for this. But it also said it was not recieved yet by POSTNL. I recieved it a day later on Saturday.

@janwilnl  Thank you for the answer! I will wait few more days.

If you don’t hear anything next week. Please contact Sidekix, they sent the gifts.

You can them on workdays from 8.00 untill 21.00 or saturday from 10.00 until 16.00 on number: 088 - 6237 006 

You need to have your information like the confirmation (bevestiging) nearby

@zzang did you receive your gift? If not, could you let us know if @janwilnl's tips have helped?