Skip to main content

KPN told me that a technician would be sent to my home on 24 March, but I have not received any email confirmation of this. 

KPN vertelde me dat er op 24 maart een monteur naar mijn huis zou worden gestuurd, maar ik heb hiervan geen bevestiging per e-mail ontvangen.

Welcome to het forum @robert3892!
Have you received an e-mail with the confirmation since starting your topic? If not there are 2 things we could do. The fastest way is to call 0800-0402 and ask them to check. The other way is filling out your profile. Add your customer number, adress and what type of engineer you were expecting. Then let me know you've added the information and i`ll check our systems for the information. 

Welkom op het forum @robert3892!
Heb je sinds het aanmaken van dit topic nog een e-mail met de bevestiging gehad? Als dat niet zo is kan je 1 van 2 dingen doen. De snelste oplossing is 0800-0402 bellen en navragen of er een monteur gepland staat. Je kan ook je profiel invullen en hier laten weten wanneer je dat gedaan hebt. Vul specifiek je klantnummer en adres in. En het type monteur dat je die dag zou ontvangen. Als je profiel ingevuld is kan ik in het systeem kijken of de afspraak staat. 

Also, while we do accept English, typing everything twice is quite the hassle. Would you prefer Dutch or English? :wink:

English is best perhaps

@robert3892 that's fine. Did you phone our customer service? If you prefer continuing in this topic could you fill out your profile? As soon as you do, let me know. And I`ll get to work for you. 

I filled out the profile except I can’t find my klantnummer

@robert3892 in this case I can verify that there is indeed an engineer planned for the 24th. I do not know why you haven't received the confirmation yet. If you check your MijnKPN, go to “Profiel”. There you can check to make sure we have the right e-mail address and phone number.